RebZ, villikisi með meiru :o)

Of mikið af húsverkum valda heilaskaða....

fimmtudagur, maí 22, 2003

Fann þetta á Eurovisionspjalli. Þetta er texti samansettur úr flestum nöfnunum á lögunum sem keppa. Þetta er skrifað af (Stoffel). Bara snilld!!!

Don't CRY BABY, but there are only two days left TO DREAM AGAIN about a wonderful esc!
Tomorrow, it's just ONE MORE NIGHT and we'll know that WE'VE GOT THE WORLD TONIGHT!
I'M NOT AFRAID TO MOVE ON when it comes to this, 'cause I know for sure I'll be FEELING ALIVE this Saturday in EVERY WAY THAT I CAN!
DON'T BREAK MY HEART now, let me enjoy this feeling, LET'S GET HAPPY, all of us!
All of you, GIVE ME YOUR LOVE and OPEN YOUR HEART, esc2003 will come soon!
When the EIGHTIES (are) COMING BACK, I'll NEVER LET YOU GO! HASTA LA VISTA baby will never appear in my dictionary!
There are so MANY WORS FOR LOVE, but only a few can describe the feeling I have about esc! No, DON'T ASK, DON'T FEAR, it's a good feeling of course!
Now, TELL ME, will you be singing NANANA all night long? Or will the Martians be screaming "SANOMI" as their HELLO FROM MARS?
There are NO BORDERS any more, I wanna give you THE MOON AND THE STARS, but all I can say is....
ENJOY ESC2003 as much as I will :-)

Snilld snilld snilld ;o)

0 Comments:

Skrifa ummæli

<< Home